Does it work with NetObjects Fusion???

Discussion in 'The Flash Ad Creator' started by robby, Oct 24, 2005.

1. robby

robby

How is it possible to use Flash Ad Creator with NetObjects Fusion8? No problems to display the original flash. But impossible to (what I can see) view my own flash? I have included "My asset" folder etc. etc., according to instructions. Any user of NOF8 ?? Impossible ?? /Robby

2. mckd2002

mckd2002

Lame Amswer But...

This may seem like a lame answer and it most likely is. I don't have the Flash Creator yet. I'm waiting for the first update to be released until I purchase it but I will say I use Fusion8 exclusively for many, many sites and just about anything is possible with it. A great resource are the Fusion8 newsgroups. My favorite is netobjects.fusion8.gen-discussion (via Outlook Express Newsgroups Mngr.).

Also, you might have to Publish everything online for it to work. My experience working with flash and Fusion has been if the flash is stand alone it will Preview fine but if there are elements in the flash file that need to be loaded. I guess much like the assets folder in the Flash Ad Creator.

Personally, I use CuteFTP Pro for managing most things that I need uploaded that aren't generated by Fusion. I find this way is the easiest and allows for much more flexability than Fusion is capable of. When I get it I'll post my experience. Good luck, I'm sure it's possible!

Mike

3. robby

robby

Thanks - I´ll work on a Fftp-solution...

Thanks Mike for nice reply,
    I guess you´re right. I need to solve the obvious tricky thing - namely to load the assets correct (if possible). I have continued to work with NOF8 in the mean time, and it is no problem to view the complete flash in preview. i simply put "My assets" in the preview folder. Then it will display correct. But it is indeed diffucult (= untill now impossible) to make it function on my server. I´ll see what I can do with a ftp-program like CuteFTP. Thanks again untill next time. /Robby