Does anyone know about TLC clip arts NOT FOUND...

Discussion in 'Help wanted with my design' started by wexusjon, Dec 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wexusjon

wexusjon

Does anyone know why NOT all clip art found in the TEMPLATES is located on the choices when you look for them in the pull down menu for clip art elements...

Like the BOOM box radio in the photo & then the Metal silver microphone in the other template... I can NOT find them in the listing of clip art choices...

How Come...?

This has been my mystery for a while now...

Any help would be appreciated...

Attached Files:

2. Doc

Doc Staff Member

The clip art for the radio and the microphone has not been saved as elements in the entertainment folder but you can add them yourself. Click on the template containing the radio. Next select and delete all the elements from the template except the radio. Move the radio to the top left of the design area and adjust the design area size so the radio fits nicely in the design area without a lot of space round it. Now export the radio as a transparent .png file into the Logo Elements/Entertainment Elements folder and give it a suitable name. You can do the same for the microphone.

3. wexusjon

wexusjon

Thank you very much DOC! - Fast reply! - I haven't done that yet to my 4.1 version yet or to my NEW 5.2 mega pack yet.

BUT - I was and still am very confused as to why some elements like that were NEVER put in the folders so that we wouldn't have to do that ourselves. (I don't mind though)...

It is a good lesson to learn how to import PNG's or Export them & then place in the FOLDERS that the items belong to...

Thanks for your instructions as they were EXACT & IT WORKS PERFECTLY!

Merry Christmas

JON;):image28:

4. KD-did

KD-did

The missing elements can also be found in WGC Art Center's Logo Elements folder as "Various Objects".

5. Topcatz

Topcatz Guest

KD, I didn't know that. I don't think I've ever looked at "various objects"
    in my WGC.....Now I'll look..
    Thanx.
    TC

6. KD-did

KD-did

Also can be found in TLC's Logo Element file known as Chris Elements .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.