Desperate..please help with Logo

Discussion in 'Help wanted with my design' started by robbyn8, Mar 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. robbyn8

robbyn8

I've tried and tried designing a logo for my new business name with no luck. Although this software comes with it's share of options, I've yet to find one that matches what I'm looking for.

My website is: http://www.rearsnracks.com/Fashions

The new name for my fashion business is Foxxy Diva. I was thinking of maybe incorporating a picture of a fox + a sexy woman figure = foxxy woman. Or even a sexy way of making the name. Couldn't find anything like that within this software program.

All suggestions are greatly appreciated in advance.

2. Doc

Doc Staff Member

Are you asking for someone to design a logo for you or do you just want a few tips to help you with your own logo design? If you let me know, I (or one of the other moderators) will move your post to the correct area so that you get the maximum possible replies.

3. dianecarter

dianecarter

I would be happy to discuss your logo with you. If you are still in need contact me at info@sam101.com.

Diane Carter

4. KD-did

KD-did

How about something like ??

5. Randy...

Randy... Guest

Robbyn hasn't been back since posting this, so I'm closing this one. If she returns, she can fill out this info and place it in the correct forum.

6. Lats

Lats Staff Member

She can't see it in the recycle bin, plus less than a week isn't overly long for people not to come back.

7. Randy...

Randy... Guest

Thanks Lat -- must have grabbed this one by mistake. I didn't mean to discard it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.