Designed a T-Shirt

Discussion in 'FUN and Sharing Forum for Non-Creator stuff' started by Worlock, Jul 6, 2006.

1. Worlock

Worlock Guest

I made this for a friend who likes eagles and wolves..I used 2 pictures and melded them into one to make this design for a t-shirt, what does ya think? This was created with TLC v5..Turned out nicely I think :D

2. KD-did

KD-did

Very well done Worlock. Glad you have discovered that TLC is a great tool to have onboard as well as a great logo maker.

3. wacki56

wacki56 Super Mod

....SWEET!!

Nice work Worlock.

Bill

4. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Thank you wacki56 and KD-did

5. MODCreations

MODCreations

That looks cool ! way to go!:cool: :Painting:

6. Chris

Chris Staff Member

Nice job worlock. Looks great.

7. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Thank you Mac27 and MODCreations...I appreciate your comments...good or bad. Its all a part of learning and enjoying the program that allows you to create items such as this :)

8. Chas Roberts

Chas Roberts

Worlock - If you don't mind my asking, how exactly did you do that? Would you mind illuminating us as to the steps to take to input the images, and set the opacity, etc. I think there should me more "how-to's" here so we can all learn to use the software better. I keep finding out things each day. Like when KD-did told me to use the F9 key to fix the stalled font selection window. That is totally counter-intuitive, and there seems to be no logical way that it could fix the glitch, but after doing it once, now the dialog works always.

Never would have thought of that - Stuff like that should be in a special section of the board called "Bug Fixes and WorkArounds" - Just like maybe a Tips & Tricks section.

Some people (myself included) aked for the ability to specify italic on the fonts - then I found the tilt tools and WOWSER! These types of things are not well documented. How about we all work on that?

9. KD-did

KD-did

Glad to hear that the the F9 solution worked for you... I don't know why it works I just know that it works most of the time. And besides fixing the scrolling problem it really is a great shortcut through the font list. F9 plus a letter saves scrolling through entire list of system fonts.

Maybe a forum called something like "techniques" would be in order....where "how to" sharing could happen.

10. MODCreations

MODCreations

kD I think that would work a forum for techniques.:Painting:

11. Chris

Chris Staff Member

Just wondering but wouldn't the Hint and Tips or tutorial be the same thing?

12. wacki56

wacki56 Super Mod

That would depend on if you are "conservative" or "Liberal"

Bill

13. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Excellent posts you guys (and gals).

YES! I would love to get a new forum area called 'techniques'.
    show the power of The Logo Creator and the other software apps. The users are finding so many new ways to do things I can't keep up with it all.

I've been burried in my cave trying to re-program The Flash Ad Creator. I've been learning quite a bit about Flash 9! Some very cool effects.

I'm trying to export a stand alone .swf from your compiled graphics and images. its really tricky - but I think I now have a handle on it. I'm hiding this post in this particular area just to vent. The users of The Flash Ad Creator are beginning to throw rocks at me due to v2 not being released.

... I'm trying! :)

Chas, you're a great supporter of the FAC and I appreciate it very much.

Okay. Back to my cave.

... wheres my light?

... ow.

14. Lats

Lats Staff Member

... and done :boydance:

15. KD-did

KD-did

WOOhoo!