Design Images and logos with TLC

Discussion in 'Raves and Rants' started by daisy, Apr 15, 2004.

1. daisy

Hello everyone!
    just purchased TLC a while ago, and now beginning to play with it.
    I wish to create some of my own designed logos, and have been really impressed with what some of you have done in the Need Logos? section.

however, have one question, do you all use clipart or design the actual images? like when someone says 'i am a builder looking for a logo' do you all draw the images or pull them from clipart <?>
    just wondering as for my logo i'd like to put images on there but cant work out how to do it.
  2. jamirae

Hi Daisy..

welcome to TLC! I cant speak for everyone, but I would guess that the majority here use simple clip art images (I for one do, I use a lot from and a ew other places, but that is my favorite).

There are some great artists out there, so I dont want to sell anyone short. I believe that Borpean does create many images, including those in the Mascot addition of TLC, and probably many others in TLC. (rumor has it he is working on more mascots
    The Rumor - read here :)

to import an image, any image - whether clip art or photo or anything, simply go to the File menu in TLC and select 'Import Image"... it's that simple. Then you can resize it and move it around as needed.

have fun!