Demo Reel 2008

Discussion in 'FUN and Sharing Forum for Non-Creator stuff' started by Nickydude, Jul 8, 2008.

1. Nickydude

Nickydude MadLad Designs

If anyone's interested, I have the part of my Demo Reel (which is still work in progress), which I was talking about in another thread, here: Demo Reel 2008 - 3Mb (just unrar and run). It includes the MadLad logo and the "That's All Folks!" that were done in Web Graphics Creator (and which Worlock so kindly helped me with).

The first four buttons in the Demo Reel ("Websites", "2d Games", "3D Games" & "Other Stuff") launch videos which aren't included (the whole demo reel is 650 Mb!) so will do nothing, but the End Demo button works. Tell me what you think.

2. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Man...That is SA-WEET! I love it..Excellent job and work!

3. 3DS

3DS

Looks great. All in a nice handy interface. It should be really cool when all linked up and finished. Darn I wanted to check out the game demos cuz I have FPS Creator too. It's pretty cool. I should get back to it and finish some more levels soon. Keep it up.

4. Nickydude

Nickydude MadLad Designs

5. 3DS

3DS

got it thanx. already checked out the first one - you sure made those little crawly critters hard to kill, haha. i'll be sure to check the rest out.

6. 3DS

3DS

i checked out the rest of your demo vids, very cool. i can see you been busy with tryinig a lot of things with fps, keep up the creativity. the talking picture was sweet...and creepy.

7. Wicked

Wicked

wow.. Nice stuff.. Very jealous of that skill.. Always wanted to get into that but found myself afraid of learning it and staying to busy.

8. Nickydude

Nickydude MadLad Designs

Thanks. :)

9. Nickydude

Nickydude MadLad Designs

I've extended the ending slightly which shows off a bit more of my audio work. Demo Reel (upload #2) - 6mb. This Demo Reel is to be handed in a 3pm tomorrow (11/7/08) so it's a bit of a rush!