Danielle

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself!' started by dbernard, Feb 11, 2008.

1. dbernard

dbernard

Hi, I'm new user of Laughingbird software,
    need help and I have bought Logo Creator, Web Creator and Ad Flash Creator, I do want help on how and make those three in one unit, I have installed all of them, but don't think it's usefull to have them all together.

Thank's
    I' m french Canadian, :http://www.logodesignforum.com/forums/images/Animated_Smilies/image09.gif
    :image09:

2. OldenGray

OldenGray

Bonjour, Danielle, bienvenue! Welcome to our forum. I am not certain that I understood your post. Why would you want all three LB products in one unit? They all function very well as individual programs and I don't think combining them, even if you could, would be desirable. I have all LB products on my computer and use whichever one I feel meets the particular needs of the moment. Anyway, I think you will find them all to your liking and very easy to use.
    Olden

3. Randy...

Randy... Guest

Hi Danielle. Welcome to the forum.

You will be unable to consolidate the three pieces of software. They are programmed to run seperately and use different engines to run them.

4. dbernard

dbernard

Problem

Hi Randy
    Ok, then, how come I don't see the windows as I see it on te tutorial, ex: If I go to web grahic creator , and want to prepar the e-covers I clic on the first option of the e-covers, box, but there is no tool or menu, offering options

I may sound stupid, but the windows options are not the same as the tutorial

Or do I have to do something to have them show, but there is no option to even open a file

Thank's:image10-1:

5. dbernard

dbernard

Thank you ! for the info
    Danielle

6. Randy...

Randy... Guest

I've never used the ecover creator, so I can't say what's supposed to display or not. How about posting some screen shots of what you see vs what is shown on the tutorial.

7. Chris

Chris Staff Member

Hello and welcome.

If you are trying to create your ecover you must use the Art center part first. You then use the ecover part to put it together on a book or whatever. I hope I am understanding you correct. Please let me know if I am not. I will try to help.