Customer Service Sucks!

Discussion in 'Raves and Rants' started by Zee Carmon, Jul 27, 2012.

1. Zee Carmon

Zee Carmon

I purchased the Ad Creator software and have not even used it! The download was faulty and I have written to Marc and posted comments about it. But no response at all. They state that you will receive a response within 24 hours, it has been longer than that. You have the money now either satisfy this customer or refund it. I am a small business and if I offered my customers the same service which I am getting do you think that I would have them? No matter how small or how big, a good customer is a happy one! In the past I have not had any problems with any of the software. So what is it going to be?

2. KD-did

KD-did

Mr Laughingbird likes this.
  3. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

(Thanks for helping here KD --- this is exactly what I would have said)

Hi Zee.
    When you say the "download was faulty" --- what exactly happened?
    Did your computer time out?

Also, you mention that in the past, you've never had problems with the software. Now, you immediately sound so angry. I'm really sorry to hear this.

I've looked up your name and eMail address and don't see any letters from you Zee.
    Let me know what happens when you try redownloading from the link KD has provided above.

Marc

4. Zee Carmon

Zee Carmon

I have downloaded and re-downloaded the file with the same results. I had did this before I was instructed to do so. When I contacted you, it was a last result. I am not exactly computer illiterate. lol. Anyway, I got it working about 5 minutes ago. I was coming straight through as a downloaded program and not a zip file and when I tried to open it, it would say components were missing etc. So I got creative and opened it with winzip. None of your other programs did this. They always downloaded as a zip file. It probably was a glitch or something. Yeah, I was angry. Because I felt that I was being ignored. Sorry about that. Blame it on frustration. Thanks.
    Zee

gcuneo2 likes this.