Creating a 1663 x 621 banner

Discussion in 'New to the world of Forums?' started by darrylinca, Mar 19, 2015.

1. darrylinca

darrylinca

Hello,

I am trying to create a banner that is actually 1663x621 but I notice the limitation of the program is 1440 is there away to create a banner in 1663x621 and if so how also even when trying to create a banner with 1440 the image format control box is half covered, in the older version we were able to move the processing banner to the next screen if you were using dual monitors.
    Thanks

2. KD-did

KD-did

The quickest route for an immediate solution would be to make your canvas 832 X 311 and use an image editor or resizer to size it to 1663 X 311.

FREE ....If a Windows user ...download and use Pixresizer by bluefive

http://bluefive.pair.com/

tkmorin likes this.
  3. darrylinca

darrylinca

Thanks a bunch great support

4. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

A better solution is for you to whip out your credit card and purchase the YouTube add on-- it increases the max size to 2880 x 2880!

5. darrylinca

darrylinca

Perfect

6. snginc

snginc

Unfortunately you wont be able to create a banner of that size with TLC. But what you could do is create a banner half that size then enlarge it with another graphic program.

Try changing the scale (try around 50%) in the format canvas tab. I dont know about dealing with dual monitors.

Hope this helps

Jerome

7. darrylinca

darrylinca

Thanks a lot Jerome this forum is full of supportive members like you I like that.

8. KD-did

KD-did

Jerome, Guess you overlooked the same suggestion from me as the 2nd post position.
    quote:" The quickest route for an immediate solution would be to make your canvas 832 X 311 and use an image editor or resizer to size it to 1663 X 311."

FREE ....If a Windows user ...download and use Pixresizer by bluefive

http://bluefive.pair.com/

snginc likes this.
  9. snginc

snginc

lol...yes I did miss it...I didnt scroll down just saw the question and answered it. Great minds think alike!

10. tkmorin

tkmorin

I was about to post a similar question, relating to Ebook format with Amazon which has a specific size requirement. But you solved my problem with this. Thank you!!

Teri

gcuneo2 likes this.