confused

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator' started by ivory_kitten, Sep 24, 2008.

1. ivory_kitten

ivory_kitten

i downloaded the trial and i like this program very much so i thought i would buy the megapak so i clicked the link and the price came up $129.95 so i click buy and then it sends me to digital river and the price is $179.95

i sent an enquiry form but never heard back

i checked to try and purchase again today and now the price is $189.95???

what the ????

2. KD-did

KD-did

Until today the 2 new editions (Web 2.0 and Alphabet) were not apart of the Mega Pack and now that they are included there was a price increase.Up until today they would have had to purchased separately.

3. ivory_kitten

ivory_kitten

thanks, still weird though, i clicked through a different way and it came up as $179.95 again just now!

so strange...now i have to try get back to the $189.95 page so i can get the best features

4. KD-did

KD-did

Yes, you are right it is weird . I am sure all the wrinkles will be ironed out by tomorrow with the correct price tag showing in the product description and for DR.

5. ivory_kitten

ivory_kitten

argh so now i purchased it and i was downloading the software but when i came back there was a download error and now it won't let me download from findmyorder i get a 403 forbidden page when i click the download link after logging in... this is almost becoming a nightmare!!

6. KD-did

KD-did

Sorry to hear you are having download issues, it isn't the norm by any means I believe that Marc was doing some file transfers of files and moving some files to the host ... using the master cpanel while you were downloading that caused the problem.

7. ivory_kitten

ivory_kitten

i refunded my original purchase (the one that wasn't letting me download) and made another purchase and now its letting me download...hope my refund comes through for the first one!!!

i'm impatient can you tell!
    well we really need to get our logo done ASAP!