Completely Lost!!!!

Discussion in 'Help wanted with my design' started by nhelp, Apr 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nhelp

nhelp

Hi Everyone,

I'm a new member here and I apperciate a lot the help and services you guys are providing to everyone. I am starting a company it is a Information Technologies (IT) Consulting and
    Services company. Past few days I've been struggling to design a logo for my company and I have no idea where to start and where to finsh. This design work is definately is not my cup of tea. Any direction on this will be appreciated.

Thanks a lot,
    Jay

Company name & details given below

Samir Consulting
    -------------------------------
    IT Consulting & Services
    [​IMG]

2. NewEmpire

NewEmpire

If You really want someone to do the job,
    You may hire a good designer who can give you a good logo, so that your company gets popularity in less time.

3. awalck

awalck Staff Member

Welcome to the forum Jay. BTW, do you have any of the Laughingbird programs? Just curious. There are lots of ideas in TLC and there are a lot of talented members here. Don't hesitate to look around and ask questions. Later.

4. nhelp

nhelp

Thanks for the reply, I'm planning to buy this software (Corporate Edition), If somebody can post me a sample logo template of my company then it would be easier for me to replicate.

5. OldenGray

OldenGray

There are quite a few good logo samples in Logo Creator. And, the learning curve is not very steep. A few minutes with the corporate edition and - bingo! - you have yourself a logo. It's that intuitive. The nice thing about Logo Creator is that, for a newbie, you can design to your heart's content and everything you do will amaze you.
    Olden

6. nhelp

nhelp

I'm surprised that nobody stepped up and came out with any ideas for my company logo. Anyway's I bought TLC today and I'm still clueless on what to do (pardon my design vision). Also the sample logo in the 'corporate edition' (corporate pack is empty) is not helping me out.

Any ideas on my logo will be greatly appreciated......

Thank you very much...

7. awalck

awalck Staff Member

Hi Jay,
    Welcome back. I moved your thread to "help wanted with my design" to see if it will spark some interest again. Each designer has their own 'conditions of use' (free or paid) for their logos. I'll work on one in TLC to see if it starts your design imagination. Talk to you soon.

8. nhelp

nhelp

Hi Allen,

Thanks for your reply, yeah this will definitely help....

Thanks
    Jay

9. awalck

awalck Staff Member

ok, here's one idea... I've also included the TLC file (in the zip) for you to play around with. Then, take your design and move things around to see if you like it better. TLC has many, many possibilities.

Attached Files:

10. nhelp

nhelp

Thanks Allen, appreciate your time on this. Yes the .tlc file will be helpful and let see whether I can come up with something of my own.

Thanks again...

11. awalck

awalck Staff Member

Great! Let us know if you need any help. Also there are lots of free fonts out there with symbols in them that make great logo elements. Good luck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.