Color picker

Discussion in 'General Support' started by The Biz, Jul 29, 2013.

1. The Biz

The Biz

I upgraded from 5.1 to 6.6. What happened to the color picker. I want to copy a color in one element to another element so they will be the exact same color. It was easy in 5.1 by usint the color picker but in 6.6 I am having no success. What am I missing. I have typed in the html color of the image and done everything I can think of with no success. Help!

2. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

There is no color picker in 6.6.

Here is a link to the best free one!

http://www.iconico.com/colorpic/

3. The Biz

The Biz

Well, darn! I really liked that color picker in V5.1. Made it so easy to copy any color. Hard to figure why it was left out of 6.6. Maybe it could be added back in the next update. I used that a lot! I bet others did as well.

4. The Biz

The Biz

If I must use an external color picker, I will use 'PicPick'. It is freeware but comes with bloatware so be careful when installing but an EXCELLENT program all the way around with great features and the color picker is super easy to use. Much easier and quicker than ColorPic. I keep it pinned to my taskbar. Check it out if you haven't. I say to bring back the 'Modify' drop down box with the same menu that was in v5.0. It was great.