Coffee Logo

Discussion in 'Help wanted with my design' started by cybercat, Oct 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cybercat

cybercat

New to the forum not new to Logo Creator products. Just been asked to do something for a co. called Summit's Edge - it is a coffeeshop - I usually do sports logos so kinda scratching my head on this one. They want one with a mountain in the background then Summit's Edge Coffee. The color is teal. If you can give me some ideas I would appreciate it. The font they asked for is Monotype Corsiva -

they sent me this link to show something they are looking at - doesn't have to be exact

http://www.brandsoftheworld.com/catalogue/M/162401.html

If you got time - appreciate any thoughts. Thanks

2. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Im not exactly fimiliar with the color "Teal" But I went with what I could remember about it from a post on here asking for that very same color once...Heres a design concept where the elements are prevalent...Feedback is always welcome of course as to your thoughts, additions, tweaks...thank you for looking at my design.

Attached Files:

3. cybercat

cybercat

I like that - could you put the wording underneath and make it just straight so I can see how that looks. Thanks so much

4. Worlock

Worlock Guest

I'll have it here in a few seconds..:)

As Requested :D

Attached Files:

5. cybercat

cybercat

Looks Great! OK where did you get the graphics so I can try to duplicate? Thanks a bunch!!!!!

6. Worlock

Worlock Guest

My graphics come from different cd's I have purchased and sources...as well as paint programs...Need something, PM me what you want, and we'll go from there :)

7. KD-did

KD-did

concept 1

8. Topcatz

Topcatz Guest

Coffee logo-1

I have a little time and thought I'd show a different look...

Attached Files:

9. Chris

Chris Staff Member

Here is a simple layout and design. 3 different ones actually. I created the mountain and cup from scratch so they can be imported into TLC easily.

Attached Files:

10. awalck

awalck Staff Member

I really like those Chris.

Here's my go at it. I had a really hard time with this one. No offense to your client, but I've never liked teal or this font, but it was fun anyway.

Some great ideas gang. Keep it up.

Attached Files:

11. Worlock

Worlock Guest

I really like that design...I aint keen on the teal either...But I was wondering, could you make the first hump a little higher ? Thats really a nice logo there.
    I sound like a customer now dont I ? :)

12. Chris

Chris Staff Member

Thanks Allen, but I have to say that yours is pretty dang good. I like how you did that one.

A++ friend!

13. awalck

awalck Staff Member

Thanks for the kind words Worlock & Chris. Worlock, I'll try the change when I get home this evening and post the revision. And, you can sound like a customer anytime. :) We all have our opinions and sometimes we are our own worst critics too, but it's nice to hear suggestions we might not have thought of. Thanks again guys. Later.

14. KD-did

KD-did

Allen, I would say that last logo is a winner in my opinion too. Teal is a nice color but it always seems to need help in making it "pop".

15. awalck

awalck Staff Member

Thanks KD!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.