Clueless!

Discussion in 'Help wanted with my design' started by jelap, Jun 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jelap

jelap

Dear Fellow TLCr's,

I have come to a stump in the road, I am attempting to revamp my personal acting website, but I have no clue as to how to create front page design. For instance, I want to create a picture of myself that, if you look at it, it was taken by a person standing on a ladder looking down at me, at about the halfway mark, with the name of site "An Actors Life For Me!" Either in a semi / full circle or just on the side. I do not use "PS" and I am still new at creating logos etc, but have become quite good at it, but lack the talent in the software department of other programs, that are not so EZ to use as TLC.
    Has anyone any ideas as to how I can get started, all I need is a "push" and some clues, and I think I can figure it out. My partial website is here at:
    http://www.geocities.com/uncut36

I always enjoy coming to the TLC site and looking at what everyone does, to get ideas of my own, and I simply think the TLC program is an awesome tool.

Thanks in advance.
    Jeff :thankyou:

2. jelap

jelap

I forgot to mention

that the image has to look like a stand alone imiage, without any distracting background, as if everything else was cut out, with me on a plain white or black or any color background.

3. Shelly

Shelly

Not too sure what you needed something like this ?

Attached Files:

4. jelap

jelap

Yep!

That's it. How did you do that? What program did you use. :panic:

5. Shelly

Shelly

Paintshop pro with a little tweaking from me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.