Clip Art Section

Discussion in 'Raves and Rants' started by HiJacKingQueen, Mar 18, 2006.

1. HiJacKingQueen

HiJacKingQueen

Maybe we could have a separate section for cliparts under "The Web Site" where active users/members can go to get the cliparts shared by other members. While browsing thru the other sections of the software forum, i found a lot of orbs, wooden frames, etc. so maybe i thought the one maintaining this site can organize these cliparts and pool them under one major section.

2. KD-did

KD-did

Actually that was what we had hoped would have developed in the "Active User" forum. To most it is a hidden forum and only accessible after posting X amount of times....

3. wacki56

wacki56 Super Mod

what is the "X" amount?

Bill

4. blackknight

blackknight

Good question and I don't know but it is not a large number. I just slipped a few twenties and bought my way in. (just kidding)

5. KD-did

KD-did

Bill, the X amount isn't discussed openly to keep quality of posting in the forum and not just posting for posting sake....if you log out and back in you should see the forum...You will see "Active Members
    You're a keen user of The Logo Creator and the forum, so this is your special area." Be sure and check out the "image share" there.

6. Chas Roberts

Chas Roberts

How can you import clip art or pre rendered art fonts?