Client Logo

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator Gallery' started by Hexastar, Dec 29, 2003.

1. Hexastar

Hexastar

Here is another logo and brand name I created for a client.

2. jamirae

jamirae

nice work

great job, Nicole.. your logos are really professional looking.

3. Hexastar

Hexastar

LOGOS

Thanks so much :)

I looked at your work and yours are GREAT as well. I like the coloring in your logo. What do you cahrge clients if you don't mind me asking?

It's great how everyone has a different style with creating, isn't it?

4. jamirae

jamirae

at present I do not offer just pure logo creation, but I guess I will be adding that soon! :)

Actually I originally purchased TLC just to create a new logo for myself, but since have been using it like crazy for other designs. My main business is web design so I create an entire site design, but not with TLC. I usually use a combination of Paint Shop Pro and Macromedia Fireworks.

Several others here on the forums do offer logo creation services, and you can check out their websites for pricing info.

5. Hexastar

Hexastar

LOGOS

Very cool! How much do you charge for a website? I am looking for a basic website, because the franchise only offers a generic one and I want to get my name and own identity out there.

Thanks...

6. jamirae

jamirae

the easiest answer to that is "it depends" :p ... kind of like asking a contractor "how much do you charge for a house?" it depends on what options, features and size you want.

but... you can get basic info and an idea on my website at www.webimaj.com

Feel free to email me directly at jamirae@webimaj.com if you have more questions. You can also see a portfolio on there of past/present clients. :)