Citified.com

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself!' started by citifiedcom, Apr 20, 2008.

1. citifiedcom

citifiedcom

THEY EVERY ONE OUT THERE MYBE YOU CAN HELP ME
    INSTALL THE NEW SOFTWARE I GOT FROM THIS SITE
    LAUGHING, BUT IAM NOT LAUGHING.:image09:

CANT NOT OPEN SOFTWARE, ALL 3 OF THEM
    LOGO, CORP, MASCOT.

THEY GET TO LAST PART OF DOWNLOAD, POINTS ME BACK TO SITE. LOOKED FOR UP DATE :image25: 13MEGS AND THAT DONT LOAD.
    BRAND NEW MAC X . GOT IDEAS!!!!

2. KD-did

KD-did

citifiedcom , first let me welcome you to the TLC forums. After you downloaded the program what did you use to unzip the program with? Did you do a repair permissions under disk utilities?

The recommended program for unzipping for a MAC is newest version of StuffIt Expander® , which is free and available from: http://my.smithmicro.com/mac/stuffitexpander/download.html

3. citifiedcom

citifiedcom

I DID LOOK INTO THAT ZIP FILE
    # 1 i payed over $105.00 for all 3 programs.
    # 2 Why do i need another program ( $49.00) to open yours.
    # i jest came from pc computer. when buying programs that was in zip files it came that way (zipped), they showed you how to get free unzipped files. Did laughing site say it comes zipped?????

am tired , tryed over 3 hours to get one program to work.

I will now go to the web and buy another logo program
    I need to get back to work on my web site.

citified.com thanks charles nix

4. KD-did

KD-did

The FREE version StuFFit Expander is all you need for the zipped downloads. I can't recall ever downloading a program that wasn't zipped.
    http://www.laughingbirdsoftware.com/faq.htm#Q4

If you have a retail version all you have to do is insert the CDs and when the CD appears on the screen double click and that will start the installation process.. You will see a icon that says VISE..click direct it to install to the hard drive...which will appear as an icon too. Then it is simply dragging the logo file off the screen into the application folder .

To find the Application folder click anywhere on the screen but NOT on the icons..and "Finder" will appear>>>>"GO">>>>Application>>>drag icon to any blank spot.