Circus Umbrella needed

Discussion in 'Help wanted with my design' started by Mr. Jingles, May 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. Jingles

Mr. Jingles

Hey guys & gals,

First let me start by thanking the TLC crew for such a piece of wonderful software. Over the years I've spent a huge chunk of change on logos that were no where the calibre one can produce with TLC. To finally have the ability to bring my vission(s) into reality without having to really others is priceless. Mondo Kudos Folks!

Getting down to business... I'm in need of a graphic that's just beyond my reach as a novice TLC user. What I need is a circus umbrella (parasol) made of many the colors. The handle could resemble a candy cane if you so choose. I would prefer if along the bottom of the bowl of the umbrella if there were some sort of frills or tassles, etc. just to give it more life. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Peace & Take Care!

2. KD-did

KD-did

something like this?

3. Mr. Jingles

Mr. Jingles

Thanks for the quick responce! Actually I'm looking for something a bit more "cartoonish", on a transparent background if at all possible. I'd like to be able to rotate it at different angles so that I can experiment with different text & backgrounds. Here a few samples of images that I found on google that should give you a decent idea of what it is I'm looking for. Thanks again!

Attached Files:

4. KD-did

KD-did

If you download or have those as WMF files you can delete parts and make them into the image you want , as long as you have something like "Advance Draw".

BTW that is a tgif image.

5. KD-did

KD-did

Maybe this will work for you

6. Mr. Jingles

Mr. Jingles

Thanks Katie for all the help. I'll definetely save your modified images and most likely put them to good use in the future. I did take your advice earlier and did a little color work on one of the images I posted earlier. I'm not a pro but it worked out rather nicely.

I just started dabbling with TLC today and spent most of the afternoon (as much as my A.D.D. will allow *lol*) putting together my first logo. It's pretty raw but a decent representation of what it is I'm trying to accomplish with this logo.

Attached Files:

7. Mr. Jingles

Mr. Jingles

For some reason my "Jingles" thumbnail was cut a bit short... anyhow, I'm looking to add confetti to the background and maybe the forefront as well ass replace the dot over the "I" with a balloon of some sort. Once I have a decent representation of what I want I may turn it over to someone who actually knows what they're doing and animate it (falling confetti, bouncing ball over the lower case "I", have the umbrella spin, and possibly some sort of swaying or swelling action with the letters).

8. KD-did

KD-did

Mr. Jingles , you off to a fabulous star...your 1st logo/s are very impressive!!!!

9. Mr. Jingles

Mr. Jingles

Thanks for the compliment Katie! I'm a very creative person and, whether it be writing or drawing, consider myself very fortunate that I'm able to put my ideas down on paper. This is the first time I've really attempted to do something of this nature & I'm pretty entusiastic about it. Especially when you take into account how easy TLC is to use. I'm looking forward to see what I can do with a bit of practice under my belt.

10. Mr. Jingles

Mr. Jingles

Another one...

Here's another I did in just a couple of minutes. It looks much better than my first simply because it has a better background image.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.