Characters with signs in bonus pack don't appear on working area

Discussion in 'Character Creator Q&A' started by Davids, Jul 25, 2014.

1. Davids

Davids

Characters with signs do not display on character selection. Characters without signs do show up and can be dragged onto canvas. What is the difference in the file format preventing this?

2. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

What os (Mac / windows)?

Where did you make your original purchase (The main web site, vs an affiliate for example).

What version of the Logo Creator are you using? Some of the newer add on paks require the latest version...

3. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

Nope-nope-nope! Had this problem and already found the solution! The file extension is PNG (CAPITAL LETTERS) - you have to rename all graphics to a lower case extension (png) and they will show up.

4. Davids

Davids

I am using ver. 6.8.0 windows. Purchased direct from the main site, using a upgrade from ver. 6. character with sign.jpg without signd.jpg

5. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

You display of 'Characters with signs' only shows 1 image, and it's one of the images without a sign. Not sure what might have happened there. But, if you navigate to the folder where your images are saved and re-name the Characters with signs images with a lower case .png extension, they will show up.

I'm going to be gone for a little, but if you need help with that, someone here should be able to tell you how to do that.

6. ASHL

ASHL

Gunsmoke!!! I went out and downloaded them again... for the same reason. Mine did the same. How cool to come here and find you have not only gotten notice of it... you have SOLVED IT!!! Woooo Hoooo! You guys so rock. Thanks!

gunsmoke likes this.
  7. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

Hey ASHL, I never did hear back. Did you get the zip file I emailed to you??

8. ASHL

ASHL

I messaged you right back!!!!! Yes! And had another idea, too. I will go back and find it.

Can you or anyone let Marc know I sent him an important email? About ordering something? GCuneo2 said I could let him know and he'd be sure Marc saw it. I was just headed there to send him a message.

9. ASHL

ASHL

Gunsmoke... Okay, so it's the Twilight Zone. I wrote to you... even read it to Larry first. We have no clue. It isn't in SENT, isn't in DRAFTS... good grief. So I will write you again. BUT YES, we do like it. I am wondering about the cats in the Mascot Creator module. I will check it out. Do you have it?

Your website is awesome, too. You have a gift!!! You are also KIND for helping me. Glad you are part of this group. I have always been impressed with the level of customer service Marc provides, so you fit right in. Thanks again, and I'll be in touch tonight. :) A

10. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

I don't think we have a 'Mascot Creator'.
    What we have are several 'Mascot' collections, and a 'Character Creator'.

Working on something new, if you want it ...

Test

11. ASHL

ASHL

My bad. I meant the Add On of Mascots.

12. ASHL

ASHL

Gunsmoke!!!!!!!!!! You slay me! I wish I could be so creative!!! I LOVE IT!!! Of course, not the part about financing. Hee heeeee. And my grandchild says she can't read that fast. :)

We think we want to adopt you!!!!!!!!!! If I could do all that, I'd have a website up already!!!!! Look at this. We got some new colors in! I'm pumped!

2014-0725 NEW SCOOTER COLORS.jpg

Last edited: Jul 25, 2014
  13. Marcos Dos Santos

Marcos Dos Santos

Hello,
    I purchase the Logo creator and and the Mascots2Go came as a bonus, I followed the instructions, installed first the software and then the Mascot characters, but I can't find them anywhere...
    Any ideas?
    Thanks,
    Marcos

14. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

They are found in the pulldown menu....

Capture.JPG

15. ASHL

ASHL

Okay, okay. I THINK I got it. I did find the Mascots. Just not my 3D peeps. I may not have even ordered them. My bad. :) I will look again. I am so loaded up with Laughingbird Software now that when I got up, my laptop was talking like a macaw. *:big laugh:*

Seriously, people... .MARC IS A GENIUS. I so love his software. andddddddd thanks to HIM and this website, I have "FOUND" an amazing web designer. Okay, so HE FOUND ME by answering my questions here and HELPING ME! So, of course, when I saw how amazing HIS work was... I HIRED HIM to help me. PLEASE allow me to thank BOTH MARC for this software................ FUN!!! EASY!!!........... andddddddddd one more needs recognition. It's my web guy I found here...
    SUPER MOD .... need a drum roll here....:cool: it's GUNSMOKE!!!!

It's true... he is the coolest website builder anywhere. I hope when we are FINISHED you guys will let me post a link here so you can see JUST how talented he is. He sooooooooooooo promotes Laughingbird too! I don't care what you throw at this guy or HOW MUCH you give him, he's happy to change and do and then HE DOES SOMETHNG ON HIS OWN,AND IT IS SO BETTER THAN WHAT I HAD WANTED. Now, that's what you want in a web designer.

I'll hush or Marc will throw me out.
    Gotta go see about my 3D's. Thanks everyone here!:thanxs:
    Angie

16. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

:yoda: Hm nothing special I did! Helping the young padawan I must!!

Last edited: Jul 30, 2014
  17. ASHL

ASHL