Character Creater

Discussion in 'Character Creator Q&A' started by osirisja, Jun 25, 2013.

1. osirisja

osirisja

Hi Marc

Just purchased the new Character Creator Add-on and already having great fun with it!

Just one question..... I know it has only just been released, but are there any plans to introduce any extensions to the add-on? Now don't laugh, but I think some cartoon Noses would be a useful addition to cartoons......... they provide loads of character I think :-)

Cheers

Andy

2. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Hi there Andy!
    Lol, nope... I'm not laughing. I should have created some noses for the software.

Just didn't think noses looked ... cool. So I left them out for now.
    There are definite possibilities for add-ons to the add-on pack! -- various heads. Older and younger looking body images. LOTS left to include...

3. echo2uuc

echo2uuc

Hello, Noses..yeap just found out..no noses. I hope you can fix my nose problem!!! Great characters, was messing with the character pak and it's just awesome. It is actually original without noses, but yet noses We are all nosey, ya know. Will there be an update maybe? see I'm nosey lol.... oh yeah, ears too..no ears what did you say..hummmm Shoot ears too elehant ears, mice ears, people ears. These are the small things we just don't think about.

4. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

You can easily create your own custom made libraries, that show up in the pull down menu, of your own graphics! Be careful of copyright stuff.

Here is a link on how to do just that (Just print the 2 page pdf file):

http://www.laughingbirdsoftware.com...0-creating-custom-libraries-of-pictures.9962/

And here is a sample custom library I made:

test 78.JPG

5. cccccccccccccccccccc

cccccccccccccccccccc

I have the Character Creator Pack, I wondered if you could do half a dozen different poses for each boy and girl character? The boys for example are all similar but if you had more cartoons for each one we could use the same character in different situations throughout our site or promo or whatever. Thanks.