1. New Software Notice alert!

The new Web Graphics Creator (version 4.0) will be out soon.

For now, version 3.0 is still active and works great on most Windows machines. It no longer runs on Macs using Lion or greater... (but the new version will fix this)

So hang in there! It's almost done!

Changing Text Colors of only some words

Discussion in 'Web Graphics Creator' started by Sparkie2260, Mar 11, 2008.

1. Sparkie2260

Sparkie2260

Please help! I'm wanting to change every other word in the text creator to an alternating color but whenever I click on a word and change the color all the words change to the new color. How do I change only specific words in my text to a different color without changing all of them?
    Thanks
    :image09:

2. KD-did

KD-did

The only way in TLC is to do each word separately and the assemble them together.

3. Sparkie2260

Sparkie2260

Thanks-KD-kid,
    I've tried creating the words seperately like you suggest but for some reason everytime I create wordand ad it to the design, it ends up just replacing the other words that are already there and replacing it with the word I just created. I know there has to be an easy way around this....what am I missing?
    Thanks for your patience!
    :image09:

4. MasterDesign

MasterDesign

Type the text, click the use this text button, then click somewhere on a blank part of the canvas. go back to the text setter, delete the previous text, and type your next bit of text and click the use this text button again.
    Repeat for every word you want to give a different color.

That should do it!
    :image31:MD

5. Sparkie2260

Sparkie2260

Thank you MasterDesign-
    I knew it had to be easy...just wasn't quite grasping it yet...thanks 4 the nudge!
    Gary,
    Brand-Names-4Less.com
    :image23:

6. MasterDesign

MasterDesign

No worries mate, good luck!
    MD