1. New Software Notice alert!

The new Web Graphics Creator (version 4.0) will be out soon.

For now, version 3.0 is still active and works great on most Windows machines. It no longer runs on Macs using Lion or greater... (but the new version will fix this)

So hang in there! It's almost done!

Caught in the DigitalRiver spin cycle?????

Discussion in 'Web Graphics Creator' started by thgk, Jan 13, 2009.

1. thgk

thgk

From what I have found searching this forum it looks like I have the same problem that a few people are having or have had. I bought the web Graphics Creator but did not receive the key. I have emailed, called and sent a couple of pm's to two different people and have heard nothing. Someone please help..... This is getting frustrating... I like the software I would just like to unlock it and get the additional logos..
    I have all sales info...

Thank You:image25:
    TOM

2. lesa36613

lesa36613

I'm having the same problem! Could anyone please help with this situation! My next step will be to request a refund. I really like the quality of the graphics I have and I've been playing with the ebook covers, but if I cannot get any support when I need it. I will get rid of the program.

3. KD-did

KD-did

lesa36613, sorry to hear that you have been caught in the the spin cycle too. Look up your order so that you can send the information to laughingbird (Marc) a private message. Marc is the only one that has access to sale transactions and he needs the information to verify orders.If you ordered the backup CD the key will be on the front of the CD.

https://www.findmyorder.com/servlet...=DisplayHomePage&SiteID=findmyor&Locale=en_US

4. lesa36613

lesa36613

I sent an email to support. It is the email addy I got when I called the phone number. I do not like not being able to make contact. I called the tech support number and only got an message, no person.

The code on my disk is the same as the one in my email. But the code does not fit in the key code box. It looks like the key code is a 4 x 6 or a 4 x 4 number.

The code of the disk is 2 x 4 x 4 x 4 number and it does not unlock the software.

Anyway, I'm waiting for the email or the PM or something to come back. Thanks for the response.

5. KD-did

KD-did

The CD has your order information and an 8 digit code on your CD that will be the key. It is case sensitive using only uppercase letters. Try manual entering of the key. The reason I suggest you send a private message and not an email is they don't get lost in cyberspace which can happen easily when the server has heavy traffic.

Customer Support information:

http://www.logodesignforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8113

6. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Hi Lesa.

I received your eMail this morning and have replied to it.
    The long key you received in the Order Confirmation letter is actually a one month subscription key to http://www.photoObjects.net

However, ... and unfortunately this was completely out of my control... the PhotoObjects site has shut down.

The key you have should still be useful on the page you're redirected to (http://www.photos.com)

The unlock key you'll need for the Art Center portion of the Web Graphics Creator has been eMailed to you. Please let me know if you received everythign okay.

I'm sorry again for the troubles Lesa.

Marc

7. 2shakes

2shakes

hey lesa

I had the same problem but Marc took care of it. OOPs! I see he fixed yours too. Never mind.LOL