Casting Co Logo Needed~

Discussion in 'Logo Designs' started by JSCasting, Apr 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JSCasting

JSCasting

LOGO REQUEST

Do you own The Logo Creator? I just purchased the entertainment edition of TLC but am having problems installing so hopefully after I get answers to my questions on that from another thread Ill have it up and running.

Type of design: Logo

Summary: I am a talent coordinator/ casting coordinator. I cast models and actors for TV, Film, Commercials, or Print work. I have been doing this for 5 years and everyone has just passed my info on by word of mouth but now i would like to make business cards and possibly a website advertising my services. My co name is JStockel Casting.

Full requirements: I would like it to have a hollywood feel. This one can be fun or serious. I havnt solidified want I want, i think i'll know when i see it.

Company Name: JStockel Casting

Desired tagline: not sure, i guess once i can install TLC i can change that later right?

Color scheme: no preference

Desired style: flashy or professional . Eye catching. something that could work for everything from business cards to invoices...

Notes to designers: I am completely new to this so if someone could send me rates I would appreciate a heads up on what to expect cost wise... Im on a really tight budget so any free ideas welcome too!

2. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Heres a submission....Dont like it?...tell us more of what you do want and (we) myself and other designers..... can make it happen

Attached Files:

• jsc.jpg
      jsc.jpg
      File size:
      35 KB
      Views:
  3. JSCasting

JSCasting

I LOVE the tagline! I dont like shakespear. Maybe make it more eye catching and fun? Possibly colors or spotlights or stars or something? Possibly make the name more bold?

Is that too critical?

THANKS SO MUCH for the logo sample though! I appreciate creativity!

4. JSCasting

JSCasting

it could possibly even play with the letter JSC as the logo?

just an idea!

5. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Nothing is beyond making it the way you want it to be made, But tell you what, Im tired tonight...But tomorrow evening when I get home from work, I will definately work on some other ideas with your changes your requesting, This way it will hopefully give time for other designers to maybe come up with a presentation of their own for submission. At least its a start to something hopefully wonderful as well as useful....right?...See you tomorrow...G' Nite!

To Other Designers....Tagline is: Casting tomorrows stars...Today!

6. JSCasting

JSCasting

you are spectacular! I look forward to seeing what else you come up with!

7. cybrnetico

cybrnetico Staff Member

Jsc

thought I take a shot. It has been a while. :image10-2:

Attached Files:

8. JSCasting

JSCasting

Turns out "Tomorrow's Stars Today" is a slogan of a pretty big childrens talent agency. So i dont want to be that similar :( I know I can chang the tagline but i thought maybe that would open it up for more moments of genius on the tagline! Also, i think i love the JSC but i need the words jstockel in there somewhere and since i move alot not address in the logo. I cast all over the US though mostly in texas

9. JSCasting

JSCasting

actually, i dont HAVE to have jstockel in there... im changing my mind!

10. Lamo1graphic

Lamo1graphic

[​IMG]
    colours can be changed to suit you requirements,and tag line added when you decide what you want to have as a tag line if any!!!

[​IMG]

11. Lamo1graphic

Lamo1graphic

[​IMG]

12. Lamo1graphic

Lamo1graphic

[​IMG]

13. JSCasting

JSCasting

what would this one look like with the colors green and pink (not sure which shades of green and pink but i like those colors together) and with my email address as the tagline in there somewhere?

JStockelCasting@gmail.com

If that can be done, i think I love this one!

14. JSCasting

JSCasting

sorry, i wasnt very clear. the one three up with the blue and yellow colors.

15. JSCasting

JSCasting

I also love the one by cybrnetico with the purple and yellow if it were maybe green adn pink and my email address as the tag line? Im just not sure about blue and yellow and puple and yellow. maybe something else. doesnt have to be pink and green is they look bad together. Right now my letter head is sage and dusty rose but it may be too subtle for a logo and I can accept that!

16. Randy...

Randy... Guest

It helps to hit the quote button or reference the post # when suggesting changes. Both can be found on the right of the screen.

17. cybrnetico

cybrnetico Staff Member

how is this. If you have colors maybe we can match your stationery? :image28:

Attached Files:

18. JSCasting

JSCasting

what would it look like with casting filled in with green? I almost think its too light right now but thats pretty close to my colors so far though im down for change. Perfect pink color though! Is there a different green? SO close to perfect i can feel it!
    jess

19. Lamo1graphic

Lamo1graphic

Do you mean this one?!!!!!!!

20. Lamo1graphic

Lamo1graphic

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.