Canvas Size

Discussion in 'Hints and Tips' started by Wozza, Sep 24, 2007.

1. Wozza

Wozza

Hi guys

Sorry I'm a new user to ad creator and need to design an ad for a newspaper ad size 97.6mm wide x 50mm high

What is the canvas size measured in pixels/ins/mm? What??? When I put in the above dimensions the canvas is tiny and unworkable

Any suggestions how I can size ads to a certain milimetre size (saved as jpg/pdfs) for publication?

Thanks guys

2. Randy...

Randy... Guest

Hi Wozza - I was just getting ready to answer you other post. Please allow some time when asking questions for people to get to it.

What software are you exactly referring to? The Flash Ad Creator? Or, one of the Logo Creator packages?

If you are referring to the FAC, there is no way to change the size of the ads.

3. Wozza

Wozza

Hi Randy

Yeah the flash ad creator but I'm not creating a flash ad just a non-animated ad

Cheers
    Wozza

4. Randy...

Randy... Guest

5. Wozza

Wozza

Cool Randy

the first link works fine I downloaded and you can convert into cms (divide mm by 10) then gives you the pixel size

Then go to modify canvas and put in the new pixel size and the ad resizes automatically

Thanks for the prompt reply hopefully I can leave you alone now to get on with more important matters....like resizing flash ads!!!! (only joking :))

6. Randy...

Randy... Guest

Hey now :) ....glad it worked out for you.