can't see the whole window

Discussion in 'The Flash Ad Creator' started by mxbandido, Dec 14, 2005.

1. mxbandido

mxbandido

on my ad creator screen, the bottom part of my screen it doesn't show the last part of the bottom of the screen, i'll explain:

when trying to make changes to an original banner, the first lines to edit changes like company name, url link, and to browse to change pictures, it only shows only 2 browser and no the last pictures to change if more than 2 pictures, if I try to enlarge the window with my browser nothing happens same if I try to scroll down with the up or down button, I tried different ways but still no showing the last bottom part of the screen and when I preview my changes the last picture(s) it shows the originals because I can't get access to the last lines to browse for more pics.

please help me with this problem, thank you!

2. LogoManiac

LogoManiac

mxbandido, is your screen resolution 800x600? I am guessing at this point that this may be the limitation which prevents you from accessing the lower elements. Could you view this thread:
    http://www.logodesignforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3447
    and perhaps confirm or not whether the issue is as suggested? I have posted a screenshot to verify if another poster is also having the same issue.

3. mxbandido

mxbandido

yup, it was the screen resolution, thank you all for the help, now I'm enjoying my flash ad along with my logo creators.
    :WOW1: