Can't log in

Discussion in 'Updating' started by DouglasJH, Apr 21, 2015.

1. DouglasJH

DouglasJH

I can log in here, and I am on the mailing list for TLC, but logging in to the website is suddenly impossible. I am trying to download the update (to version 6.8.11) for the YouTube Graphics Maker (which I own), but get the error message that my email address does not exist.

I usually login with my user name, but this login requires my email address.

Wassup?

2. KD-did

KD-did

You are logged in here....what you are having an issue with is the new members area which allows access and downloads . You will have to go through a process to set it up.
    Look for where it says
    "Sorry, you must log in before you can view this content. "
    Click here to log in

Last edited: Apr 21, 2015
  3. DouglasJH

DouglasJH

This is Catch-22, and I am becoming very frustrated by it. There is no place on the page you sent me to that allows me to set up a "New" account. I dug through my old emails, found my purchase receipt for The Youtube Graphics Maker, went to the link in the email, used the email address and password in the email, got the error message, used the link on your site to reset my password, and still could not log in to update my version of the Youtube Graphics Maker.

4. KD-did

KD-did

Last edited: Apr 21, 2015
    snginc likes this.
  5. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

The new member area you are trying to log into is for all purchases made on or after March 6th, 2015. As KD-DID suggested, please send me a support request, with full copies of your receipts, and I can set you up in the new member area. I will need a receipt for each item you would like added to your member area.

I have searched all variations of your name and show nothing in our member area: That means your pruchase was made before March 6th of this year.

Once I get those eceipts / confirmation emails, and verify them, I add the items to your download area.

The second I add you to the member area you get an email with your login and password.

SEND ME A SUPPORT REQUEST: https://laughingbirdsoftware.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new