1. New Software Notice alert!

The new Web Graphics Creator (version 4.0) will be out soon.

For now, version 3.0 is still active and works great on most Windows machines. It no longer runs on Macs using Lion or greater... (but the new version will fix this)

So hang in there! It's almost done!

Can't figure out how to import an image.

Discussion in 'The Web Graphics Creator Updates' started by Darell, Apr 7, 2013.

1. Darell

Darell

I've been using "The Website Graphics Creator" for a long time now :) . I am using v3.0
    probably purchased it around 2006. I have created a lot of web graphics over the years. I really haven't found much I couldn't create in the Art Center. Recently I purchased several hundred images and wanted to download them into the image area so I could choose them as needed. First, I found they needed to be uploaded one file at a time :(. Then I tried downloading one image and was able to place it directly on my graphic area.
    Then I tried importing it to the my C:/program files/TWC/Art Center/Logo Elements/Various Objects without success. Is this the correct file for me to import the image? Next question, does the image need to be in a specific format (png, giff, bmp, jpeg, etc...)? Can anyone help me? Thanks, Darell

2. KD-did

KD-did

Hi Darell.

You can make different folders to put the new images into.
    All images should be in the PNG format.

The path should be:
    C:/program files/TWC/Art Center/Logo Elements/new folder with PNG graphics

They will appear in the drop down menu.
    See the screenshot.

Attached Files: