Can't even download

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator' started by jbarradale, Oct 1, 2007.

1. jbarradale

jbarradale

I go to download the file, it starts out saying it is the setup zip file, then the filename changes to an unknown extension of *.ewf and says it is some kind of email attachment.

Where is my download.

The trial version did the same thing.

2. KD-did

KD-did

jbarradale, I just did a download of the trial and there wasn't any issues for me. I suspect that an antiviral, firewall or an accelerator maybe at the root of your problem. For the your next attempt I would turn off your antiviral and try downloading the trial again. It would be wise not to do anything else like opening email during the download as you will be unprotected.If redownlading the trial goes well then you can proceed to get your purchase.The good news is if you bought from LB directly you will be able to look up your order and get a fresh download if your email from LB isn't available
    http://www.thelogocreator.com/orderlookup.htm
    If you bought using Paypal your order will not show in the order look up but a PM to laughingbird here in the forum giving him your purchase order info he can then get you setup to get your fresh download.

3. jbarradale

jbarradale

Never Mind!

Never mind. I bought something else, a better one anyway. This one downloaded fine.

Just another wasted purchase.

Thank you.