Cannot See Images

Discussion in 'General Support' started by Pastor, Jan 31, 2013.

1. Pastor

Pastor

Hello everyone! I just purchased the Logo Creator from the Mac App Store and cannot see any of the images. When I click on a template, I can see the text and background colors but the images come up one of those tiny page images that display when the real image cannot be displayed. Is there something I need to update in order to be able to see the images? Thanks!

2. RachelG

RachelG

Hello Pastor, I have the exact same problem after downloading the application from the apps store from Apple... Hope we can get answer soon or else we'll have 'imageless logos'! :)

3. Radja

Radja

Add me to the list. I downloaded from the App store and I have the same problem

4. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Hi there you three.
    I'm sorry to hear this.

I'm about to launch an update that will fix this. It's a hard bug to track down as this is only happening to a few people. Not yet sure why.

I've sent you all a private message. See if that solution helps.

If there's anybody else reading this that is also in the same boat, eMail me here:
    support@laughingbirdsoftware.zendesk.com

- Marc

5. Radja

Radja

Hi Marc,
    Thank you so much for your fix of the situation. Everything seems to be working great. Wonderful service!

Radja

Mr Laughingbird likes this.
  6. Pastor

Pastor

Thanks again Marc! I sincerely appreciate the timely and effective response! Excellent customer service! Will definitely recommend to colleagues!

7. Pauline

Pauline

Hi, I am having the same problem too... images load from template r all broken. i am on mac os 10.6.8. Previously i had the trial version loaded and purchased the full version and had it installed. Anyway i uninstalled the trial version and still cannot load the images. i uninstall the full version and reinstall, still cannot get it solve.. please hep!!!

8. KD-did

KD-did

Version 5 will not work with the Mac OS.