Cannot get this software to show templates-Refund

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator' started by dianne, Jun 30, 2012.

1. dianne

dianne

I have tried numerous times to do as the thread says. No response from the developer, just a nice person in the forum. I really want this to work. I am so frustrated. I will just get a refund.
    Dianne

2. danoneil

danoneil

I had this problem with windows 7 - the software installs the templates to the default C drive where the my documents are normally found for a user. I have set up windows 7 to use a different drive (E in my case) for My Documents. As soon as I moved the folders to my E drive My Documents folder, the software works.

Perhaps you have something similar going on. So my advice is to move the logo creator template folders to your My Documents folder (wherever that is on your computer). Another though is if you install the software using a different windows user to the one that you are trying to use the software with, you might need to copy the template folders to that user's my documents folder?

Good luck, if you haven't already had your refund of course!

3. dianne

dianne

Hi, This is Dianne. Thanks for the tip. No I have not ask for a refund. In fact I am loving this software. Thank you for the additional tips on different users.

Have a great holiday,
    Dianne

4. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member