Cannot export GIF with 3.6

Discussion in 'Raves and Rants' started by Eric, Dec 21, 2004.

1. Eric

Eric

Hello,

I just upgraded my TLC to version 3.61. It works great with one exception; neither the GIF nor Transparent GIF images will export at all. (The error message is attached.) All other formats work as expected. I have since reinstalled version 3.5 to restore this functionality. Any ideas on how to get it working in 3.6?

If it helps, here's my system info:
    - CPU: Intel 2.4 GHz
    - RAM: 1.75 GB

Thank you!

Eric

2. perfectjewel

perfectjewel

I have this same issue with the upgrade. I haven't been able to export any GIf or Transparent GIF. Is there a fix for this?

3. jamirae

jamirae

hmmm... okay I thought there might be a fix for this somewhere but I cant seem to find it. You may need to upgrade your macromedia player to the latest version and that might solve the problem (TLC is built on that).

try downloading the latest version of Flash Player and see if the errors go away. In the meantime I'll send Marc a note (and you can, too.. use the Private Messaging - PM - here to laughingbird). :)download page for macromedia player

4. Eric

Eric

Good suggestion...I just tried that, but I still get the same error message as above. Thank you, though!

Eric

5. KD-did

KD-did

6. elsuirad

elsuirad

suggestion might help...

Here's another suggestion :57: Try my posted help solution