Can you Help me with some IDeas!?

Discussion in 'Logo Designs' started by skihard101, Jun 7, 2008.

1. skihard101

skihard101

I need some help. I have a corporate team building company called Dynamic Approach. I do adventure/experience based team building for high end corporate groups in Calgary. www.dynamicapproach.ca AND I cannot figure out a good, exciting logo! i have spent hours and have nothing really! THanks for the help! I want it to say the name and ... 'unforgettable corporate teambuilding' as a tag line. But Im finding it tough.

2. simple

simple

as im viewing your site , i think as it is , is ok as all the other fonts match the main header and with the nature of the site.... the only thing i would change at current is most probably the colour of the chain..... but this does depend on how far you would like to go if you could give a little more info of any ideas you may have that would be great.

3. skihard101

skihard101

Thanks for checking it out. I was looking for a totally new logo. Something bold, simple. But I dont have any real ideas and what that may look like.

4. Lamo1graphic

Lamo1graphic

having spent a good hour looking at your site , i think that you should do a fresh web 2 design and up date it all,that way you wont need the logo as much and it will make your site more appealing to the young generation of today,there are plenty of good examples out there for you to consider in your design process

if you need further help them pm me!!!

5. Flashorama

Flashorama

The current visual (linked chain) you have in your logo is good and can form a good base for a new logo as well but the overall look of the site is a bit old to be honest.

Talking about other logo ideas, i think you can try playing with concepts with a visual of few hands together OR using different pieces of chess (Knights, Bishop, Pawn...etc) and tie them in a common thread or a ribbon.

You can also try something with people helping each other moving up a ladder or forming some sort of a pyramid with smiley faces.

I hope these help as initial thoughts for your creative juices to start flowing.

cheers :image28:

6. awalck

awalck Staff Member

Welcome to the forum Skihard! I agree with you to do a new logo, something simple yet modern and professional looking. I like your current one, but I think a new one is due. I'm sure you'll get some great ideas here. So, gang, lets concentrate on the logo part... by the way, great company there Ski. I wish you much success.

7. awalck

awalck Staff Member

Here's one to get things rolling. I used the 5 circles to represent your 5 steps, the exclamation to represent a 'point' to the training or an outcome, and of course, the "d" is because of your co. name. What color(s) do you have in mind?

Attached Files:

8. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Or try something like these....It really depends on what your planning on doing with your website as in changing it!
    Cheers!

Attached Files:

9. skihard101

skihard101

THanks, i will definatley consider that!!

10. skihard101

skihard101

THanks.. Like the exclamation 'd' idea. Simple and bold. Totally appreciate the ideas you guys are offering..!!

11. 3DS

3DS

Love that lightbulb Warlock! Very gestural in pose.

12. Chris

Chris Staff Member

Here is an idea from the NEW Web 2.0 pack for TLC. I just changed some colors. Hope this gets you going.

Attached Files:

13. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Thank you...I appreciate the comments!
    I enjoy seeing your work as well, You Do a really top notch job with your work.
    As always, we just keep burnin dont we? HAHAHAHA

14. 3DS

3DS