CAn I get some more great help please

Discussion in 'Help wanted with my design' started by King-Tech, Aug 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. King-Tech

King-Tech

Ok I want to be able to make this or theses logos myself,But I will need some major help PLEASE.

Ok the picture that I attached is what I want to duplicate.BUT I want to change a few things too. Ok here is My Ideal. I want to make this logo but replacing the things in the 4 parts with a pciture of a dust mice in one, a picture of a gem or bacteria,picture of a pc and a printer. one in each part.I also want to get rid of the thing in the miidle of the shield. I do like the gray in the 2 part and the red,but I want to change the red to but.And I would like to make my slogan curve around starting at tne bottom like the see there.

So can you someone help me make this please.

CAn someone show me how to do this step by step please. HOw to make this logo step by step PLEASE.

I am a quick study. but I will need specific step by step instruction.,PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE.

Attached Files:

2. KD-did

KD-did

Just happen to have an image that you might find useful.

3. King-Tech

King-Tech

that is Ok,But I am looking for something much better and if someome can show me how I can make this would be great.

4. KD-did

KD-did

You'll need more than TLC. Macromedia Fireworks MX 2004 would be a good starting point. Remove the items you don't want layer by layer...adding what you do want and getting the coloring right will probably be toughest.

5. surfpiggie

surfpiggie Guest

6. King-Tech

King-Tech

7. surfpiggie

surfpiggie Guest

you live in orlando area? yes

anywhere else, probably not

half of your training my young padawan/ get any photo editor and practice

Sincerely
    Obi Wan

8. King-Tech

King-Tech

cAN i HAVE THE ONE THAT YOU SEnT me?please. I live in Nova scotia, Canada.

9. Chris

Chris Staff Member

Here use this........

I did the hard part the rest is up to you..... It would take to long to explain how to do this. I don't have the time to teach it right now, so I just did it for you. Hope this helps.

10. KD-did

KD-did

Excellent work Mac27!

11. Chris

Chris Staff Member

Thanks KD...

12. MasterDesign

MasterDesign

Here's what you do;
    Download the parts below, startup TLC goto new logo, then read the next post
    MD

13. MasterDesign

MasterDesign

step 1; goto file,- import image and select the parts (1 by 1) img.01/02
    step 2; after import duplicate the top / bottom / rivet element and place in shield.
    step 3; select a part you want to change color of, goto attributes,- color, -colorize and select the color you want.

14. MasterDesign

MasterDesign

step 4; goto modify; - insert new text element, type your slogan on the second (!!!) line and under format choose cirkel (see pic 4 above) fiddle around with the circkel setting till you get the best result.

Now if you want to place more images in the logo repeat step 1 but keep in mind that less is more!
    Hope this helpes.
    :beer:
    MD

15. Chris

Chris Staff Member

awesome job MD.............

16. King-Tech

King-Tech

I want to make it so thatn when people or compuany's see my logo that the know exact it is I do. my business is cleaning and sanitzing computers and electronic office equipment,mean kill germs and bacteria and make the equipment look new. I want to put across that we disineffect.Now what I clean is anything that is in the office that is electronic. I would like to put a picture of a computer in one part and a picture of a printer(just a couple of examples of what I clean).Also I pciture of a dust mice (dust bnnuie) and or a bug of some sort,maybe a picture of the little small bugs yuou would find on a dirt computer.

So when the look at the shield they would think protection and they will know by the pictures somewhat of what I do.What do you think.Do you have any good to great suggestions for me?

17. MasterDesign

MasterDesign

I'd be very carefull in the use of to many images, maybe placing a cool graphic of a computer setup behind the shield will bring across your idea?
    MD

18. King-Tech

King-Tech

Can you give me a cool graphic of a computer setup, please. I would like to try that and see what it will look like

19. King-Tech

King-Tech

I am trying to get the exact color for my text,the blue. can you help me please

20. King-Tech

King-Tech

I am trying to get the exact color for my text,the blue. can you help me please.

Is it possible for me to improt this and change where it sasys awsome slogan to what I what it to be? iIf you can you show me please

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.