can I change fonts or thier size or color?

Discussion in 'The Flash Ad Creator' started by robeanderson, Jan 28, 2006.

1. robeanderson

robeanderson

Hi all.

I just bought The Flash Ad Creator, it's a great program.
    But can I change the font and size of the text?

2. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Hi Rob.
    Welcome to the forum.

Thanks for the post.

Yes - I'm just about to launch a new version of The Flash Ad Creator.
    Keep an eye out on the site: http://www.flashadcreator.com

This new update will allow you to change the font, font size and color - and will allow you to 'pause' on specific frames of your choice (your URL or a product photo for example). Also, you'll be able to type in longer names.

Hang tight - I'm launching version 2.0 this week.

- Marc

3. snoods

snoods

Any timescale when version 2.0 will be appearing? Thanks. :banana

4. merrickmgt

merrickmgt

Waiting for 2.0

I just bought FlashAd Creator today v1.5, 2-9-06. I am bummed I can't change the font size and color. When will 2.0 be coming out? If I would have known I would have waited :-)

5. KS1

KS1

I purchased Flash Ad Creator today (March 4, 2006) and noticed on the package art a field for changing the font and font size. I was very disappointed to load the software and find this feature missing. Help! When will version 2.0 be available?

6. merrickmgt

merrickmgt

I imagine the developer must be having delays with the next version. It would be nice if he could post updates though, so we can at least hold the faith in this product!

7. KD-did

KD-did

It won't be long as V5 TLC is now out. Maybe if you PM laughingbird he can give you an idea of when..

8. KS1

KS1

Well, I feel like I wasted money on this product, as it wasn't what was shown on the package. No hope of getting a refund i guess.

9. snoods

snoods

I bought it too 3 weeks ago, I haven't used it once. It's next to useless in it's current state.

Hopefully the update will be worth waiting for.

10. tanker

tanker

I just purchased FAC 4-7-06 - I too wish I knew earlier that 2.0 would be coming out soon. I need many of the up and coming features. How will that effect me as far as cost? I'm trying to use it for our church website and the church name will not fit. Please let me know as soon as the update is available.

11. KD-did

KD-did

Marc usually post an announcement here in the forum and sends out an email when there is an update....and it is the first thing you see when you come to the forum.

12. BradC_WA

BradC_WA

On January 29, 2006 Marc stated he was releasing 2.0 "this week". Almost 5 months later and ... no upgrade. Huhmmmm.

Promises like this where 5 months later it still hasn't happened breaks down confidence with the users. As a software developer myself, I know from first hand experience how damaging that can be.

We're all still waiting!

13. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Thanks BradC.

The announcement of a new v2 is an honest announcment. There is one coming! I'm not doing this to frustrate you or trick you into thinking a new version is on the way.

my big mouth.

Version 2.0 will be a free upgrade.

- Marc