Can any old fool use this software?

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator Gallery' started by belle, Mar 13, 2005.

1. belle

belle

Hello out there. I am a complete novice when it comes to my computer and it's software. I am looking for some feedback on the logo creator software before purchasing. Is it as simple as purchasing and following the step by step instructions? I see many of you mention photoshop and other software and want to make sure I don't need to purchase any additional software in order to create a logo for my buisness.

Thanks for your feedback.

2. KD-did

KD-did

belle, try the DEMO out... it is fully functional but will be watermarked and if you buy becomes a bonus of 11 more templates. Really there is no need for other programs it is an optioninal thing.... you either get bit by the graphics bug or you don't but no matter what with TLC you will be able to produce a great looking logo either way.
    .http://www.thelogocreator.com/demo.php

3. Gravy

Gravy

dump is telling you like it is belle, I'm a 46 yo truckdriver and the program is as easy as pie to use. Using other programs to fiddle around with is just icing on the cake. Go ahead and get it you'll be making pro logos within 10 mins of installing it.

4. belle

belle

Dump -

Thank you for the feedback. I am purchasing it as soon as I am done sending you this email! I expect your help if I have problems or questions!!! :)

Belle

5. Lats

Lats Staff Member

Don't worry too much belle, there's lots of help around here :)

6. Borpean

Borpean Staff Member

Hi Belle and welcome!
    To ad more two cents, I am a professional graphic designer and I find it very helpful in coming up with a quick idea or a quick layout test. Using photoshop/Quark, you have to create an object, but with TLC it's already made! I just position the layout that I want and now I have a quick layout preview.

Enjoy it!!