Buying & using Fonts, Icons, etc for use with Logo Creator

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator' started by Leigha Baer, May 6, 2013.

1. Leigha Baer

Leigha Baer

Often, the Creative Market or some other graphic site offers free or reasonably priced items that I like (see link below for an example of what I am talking about) but I am not sure if they can be used with LaughingBird products. If they can be used, how can I pull them into my graphics library so I would have access to the fonts particularly, within the program? https://creativemarket.com/free-goo...ium=email&utm_campaign=fg-newsletter-05-06-13

2. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

All you do is install the fonts to your system. Instead of choosing one of the embedded fonts when formatting your text you simply choose one of your system fonts.

To create your own custom libraries of graphics that show up in your pull down menus:

1. Create a folder in the LOGO ELEMENTS FOLDER, give it a short name like "MY photos"

2. Find the graphics you want to import.

3. You MUST do a batch conversion, hanging all the picture formats to the PNG format (it's required to have them show up in the pull down menus).

4. Once all the pix are converted, paste them into the folder you created in the LOGO ELEMENTS DIRECTORY.

SEE THE TWO ATTACHED PIX! The highlighted folder is a custom made folder, of photos!

JJJJJJ.JPG

This is what the custom made folder looks like in the logo creator.....

TEST7.JPG

Dave Castle likes this.
  3. Leigha Baer

Leigha Baer

Dave Castle likes this.
  4. Leigha Baer

Leigha Baer

Thank you so much!

This seems easy enough except for the batch conversion to convert the images to png but I think I can figure that one out on my own.

I'm excited to try this out!

Leigha:)

Dave Castle likes this.
  5. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

There are any number of free programs that can do batch conversions (Which is doing the samething to a bunch of files all at the same time, like changing their size, or format). I use adobe photoshop elements 11.0 ($100) but a good free program is: tinuous

When you click on the link scroll down a bit to find it: http://www.vieas.com/en/soft.html#Tinuous

Dave Castle likes this.
  6. Leigha Baer

Leigha Baer

Thank you again. I appreciate it. I really do. :)

Dave Castle likes this.
  7. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

Myself, KD-did, and all the other Admins and Super Mods provide our help for free, we do not receive any $$ from Laughingbird software, but we are compensated for our time and efforts.

I really believe Laughingbird is a great company--- I answer questions and provide help for the fun of it, it's a pretty good stress reliever (I'm Special education teacher by day).

Dave Castle likes this.