Buy single images inexpensively

Discussion in 'Resource & Recommendations' started by KD-did, Jun 3, 2006.

1. KD-did

KD-did

2. blackknight

blackknight

Thanks Katie

3. GreenBoots

GreenBoots

terms and condition of usage at www.123rf.com states

4. you may not...
    v. use content in any logo or part of any trademark

clipart.com's terms of usage also states
    F. Prohibited Uses: You may NOT:

VI. Use the Image(s), or any part of the Image(s), as part of a trademark, service mark, or logo. JUPITERIMAGES or its licensors retain the full rights to the Image(s), and therefore you cannot establish your own rights.

also

V. Display the Image(s) in any digital format or for any digital use at a resolution greater than 72 dpi, except in editorial or preliminary design work. Doing so will be viewed as an attempt to distribute the Image(s) in violation of this Agreement.
    so much for exporting clipart.com images in TLC at 300dpi

4. KD-did

KD-did

Weird thing about clipart.com... (use to be Hemera), which sold collections of the same images under the title of The Big Box of Art without such restrictions as I remember about $70.It may have changed since...

PrintMaster and PrintShop have the same images and there is no restrictions that come with the CD's..

I just did a search and Amazone.com has some The Bog Box of Art 1 Million left. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0002UHUIS/102-2154918-9947323?v=glance&n=229534

I post such findings as a convenience. Many of our members look for images for their websites and other things.