1. New Software Notice alert!

The new Web Graphics Creator (version 4.0) will be out soon.

For now, version 3.0 is still active and works great on most Windows machines. It no longer runs on Macs using Lion or greater... (but the new version will fix this)

So hang in there! It's almost done!

Button Color

Discussion in 'Web Graphics Creator' started by JBattin, Mar 27, 2009.

1. JBattin

JBattin

Surely there is a way to change the colors on the buttons right? Is there a free flash program or something to change them?

Any help and info appreciated.

Thanks.
    Jan:image25:

2. jdizzy40

jdizzy40

Apparently not as there is nothing but silence and more new products from the creator.

Good example of what goes on in this country. Bait and switch...

3. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

lol.
    Sorry guys. I missed this post.

jdizzy40; this wasn't a 'bait and switch' issue. I'm sorry to hear you say that. The software never promoted any way to actually change the color of a flash button.

It's a nice feature request however.

The buttons have already been created. You're basically just embedding text and the 'go to' URL into them.

If you get Flash (from Adobe), you might be able to colorize the buttons.

I'll look around. Do any other Button creation tools that output Flash (.swf) allow you to change the color?

Marc

4. JBattin

JBattin

Well as far as changing the color, your sales copy says: "Create animated (.swf) buttons!" - by this I am led to believe that I would have some control of the buttons 'I' am making, including setting the color I wish to a button.

Actually in the software 'I' am not making the buttons - they are already made - I'm just adding text to them.

Jan

5. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Fair enough Jan.

I'll change this text to reflect a more accurate description.
    thanks for pointing this out.

Marc

6. JBattin

JBattin

I love the buttons - but I would love to be able to change the colors. Maybe some buttons that are nice like these but aren't flash, some way to change the colors. These buttons could use javascript so you could tell that they are pressed if you wanted.

Have some method of changing the colors - I think that's important for this product. That's the update I am waiting for!

Jan