Business identity needed!

Discussion in 'Help wanted with my design' started by christie, Jan 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. christie

christie

:boydance: Hi! Could a nice person with Logo Creator please create my logo,business card, letterhead and possibly a basic website? I know which logo I want, I just need it created. I am ready ASAP! Thanks.

Christie

2. christie

christie

Cartoon Logo's

:thankyou: I am willing to pay for someone's time on this project. The logo I like is in the cartoon version of The Logo Creator: purple background, in the ad for the Logo Creator it says "Image Creator" in hot pink and then has a yellow exclamation point. If that could say:

Jammin' Fitness!
    for kids

Or if any other of cartoon logos fit the name, it'd be nice to see them. Bright colors, energetic look....Thanks!

3. Randy...

Randy... Guest

I would be glad to help you out --- as soon as I get home this evening. Unless, there is someone that can do it before that.

4. christie

christie

I'd llloooove it! Thanks so much!

5. Randy...

Randy... Guest

I'm sorry, I'm going to have to pass on this one. No sooner did I think my plate was clean, I was just placed on a large project that will keep me pretty busy for awhile. If after I'm done, no one has helped you out yet, I'll be glad to work you in.

Randy

6. Doc

Doc Staff Member

Hey Randy nice to hear you started on a big project, just a shame for Christie. I should have time to step in and try to help Christie, only problem is I do not have the cartoon set of TLC, but unless you are set on using the design from the cartoon set I will design an alternative from scratch using elements from the TLC sets I do own plus I will draw any other bits needed. I can also set up your web page for you but would need some feedback from you as to what you want included in it. Waiting to hear from you unless you have already got someone else helping you.

7. christie

christie

Hi, Doc,

Thanks for your reply. I went ahead and downloaded the cartoon version of TLC and put together the attached logo. What do you think?

I would love help on a web page. Let me get the info together that would go one it...

Christie

Attached Files:

8. Randy...

Randy... Guest

Thanks Doc --- I'd rather be working on something like this instead of the project I was handed.

9. Randy...

Randy... Guest

Christie - Doc is a talented individual. I would give him a chance to work a few things up. You may just find that something else really pops out at you.

10. christie

christie

Thanks Digger and Doc. I'd love to see someone else's idea's on this logo. I am hoping to have a business card, simple website and letterhead. Do y'all make t-shirts and promo items too? just kidding. Thanks.:bancha: :banasplit :banan:

11. christie

christie

Ya know, there is one thing I would love....I need some sort of cute little mascot or critter (for a lack of better term) that is part of this company identity. Check this out:

http://www.asigymnastics.com/asi.php?page=asihome

These simple little designs are all over the inside of this gym and have really added to the appeal of their business. I would love something similar that can tie into the logo and then be used inside the gym as well to make it eye catching and cute for kids. To put it on t-shirts and all the company branding gear would be AWESOME. Even if I keep the logo I created and then add a little something that can be incorporated into the decor and marketing materials. You probably get the idea....Thx.

12. christie

christie

to be more specific...a little yellow Mascot that rides that yellow "swoosh" on top of the logo would be cute. we could use it in our decor and it would have a "movement" type feel to him like he's always in action. then we could name him "Jammie" to go with our company name. just brainstorming....

13. Doc

Doc Staff Member

Heres one to see just how 'wild and whacky' you want your logo to be :Painting:

[​IMG]

14. paperclip

paperclip

Christie, are you set on that one logo you posted earlier? Or are you still looking for ideas?

15. christie

christie

Paperclip, I'm still looking for ideas. I've been told my "swoosh" is too Nike looking and should be deleted.

Doc, very nice! Maybe something a bit more "concise" and a bit more conservative. I'm also leaving out the "for kids" part as well.

Than-Q!

16. paperclip

paperclip

I don't have the cartoon package but I figured I would take a shot at it anyway.

Attached Files:

17. Doc

Doc Staff Member

One thats a bit more conservative

[​IMG]

18. Randy...

Randy... Guest

Ok...I couldn't resist...

I just had to find a few minutes to try to take a stab at this....

[​IMG]

I didn't see any color requests, so I just pulled it out of the rabbit.

19. Randy...

Randy... Guest

Also - if you have a mascot in mind and would like different versions --- you can check out http://www.mascots2go.com/. Borpean is a MOD here and could hook you up with some pretty neat stuff.

20. christie

christie

Thank you guys for your input, I liked seeing your ideas...I have gotten very attached to this one that I have here See the little music notes? I wish i could've attached a bigger file...Do y'all like it?? This gym is for kids ages 4 thru 16 yrs so hopefully this is appropriate for a range of ages...Thanks again.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.