Business Card

Discussion in 'Resource & Recommendations' started by monyc, Jun 3, 2005.

1. monyc

monyc

Hello Guys and Gals:

Its been a long time since I have been on the forum. I have been working hard trying to start a record label and plus get my website up wich is www.blackdiamondmuzikgroup.com. (let me know what you guys think)

I am hoping that someone can tell me what is the width and height the business cards needs to be so that I can take it to kinko's and get them printed out. I just dont have the time to send them off and wait for them to return.

Thank you so much guys with your help in the past with my logo concept. and Marc. keep up the good work with your software. You rule!!

Later guys
    Moe

2. Shelly

Shelly

A normal size is 85X54 mm or 2" x 3.5" but sizes can vary

3. Keeper

Keeper

Like the website - very good.

Err..... but did you mean to spell 'industry' the way you did? Or is it a 'kool' way of spelling the word?

Forgive me if I am being ignorant but don't forget I am an old man in the UK and I know very little.... :D

4. MasterDesign

MasterDesign

pretty sharp for an old guy (from the UK!)
    :joker:
    About the website, i like the gritty feel to it and the contrast between the black background and the white grafix and text. (keeper i'm dutch...)
    :beer: :beer: :beer:
    MD

5. Flotsom

Flotsom

Keeper,

Educate an old man in the US ... how do you spell industry? Maybe I'm missing something ... :lol:

6. Keeper

Keeper

No need to! It has been changed...there was an extraneous 'a' lurking in the original word!

I run about four websites and it is the most annoying thing in the world to do about five hours hard work getting the site uptogether and how you want it to look only to find a spelling error.....but I wasn't sure if this particular one was 'music' slang or a 'cool' term that I would - obviously - know nothing about!

Apparently it wasn't...so I guess I helped in a small way.

7. Flotsom

Flotsom

Keeper,

I feel much better now! :lol:
    I was thinking maybe I had been misspelling 'industry' all this time, and was afraid I was having a senior moment!! :D Thanks!

8. monyc

monyc

Thank you

I am glad to see so many of you respond to a spelling error. But thank you. Someone pointed it out, putting a website together is not easy for most us.
    but hey some of us do make mistakes. T :WOW1: hank you anyway

9. Keeper

Keeper

Moe,

Please don't get my original observation wrong - it is a great site, it looks good, is well laid out and interesting - lots of time, hard work and effort has paid off. I know how irritating it can be to find something like the error I pointed out after you have checked and re-checked something...sorry if it seemed a bit 'nit picky'..

Let's put it this way I won't put links to my sites on here, they are so amateurish in comparison. If I only made one mistake like your spelling mistake I'd be out celebrating now! :Rah:

Likewise you won't see too much of my logo work either, it's even worse!

David St

:good:

10. monyc

monyc

Keeper

Keeper:

I have to respect the fact that you have taken the time to clear up the matter. I really respect what you did. Not to many people will do what you have done. From me to you. Thank you

We all must keep trying to better ourself. With out help of others we are in a world that is lonely and dark. I hope to see you in england on a tour stop. You never know god works in many ways.

Thank you;:

Respect what you have said and done. thank you.

11. Shelly

Shelly

Ok remade your logo from your site adding a black Diamond. I think this would look good on a label.

Attached Files:

12. Shelly

Shelly

Slightly Differant

Attached Files:

13. monyc

monyc

Shelly

Good Morning Shelly:

Thank you for taking the time out to give a new spin on the logo for the label.

The Idea is really hot. :thankyou: I was wondering if you had a pic or a image with two hands, so you can place under the diamond and add BD inside the diamond. But keep the little shine on the diamond.

14. Shelly

Shelly

Do you want the hands holding the Diamond ? and is the font ok ?

15. monyc

monyc

Shelly

yes that would really tight if you could. Let see what you got shelly smile

16. Shelly

Shelly

Heres my first go

Attached Files:

17. monyc

monyc

shelly

if the hands can be pointing outward. like the hands is cupping, as if you was drinking water from a bucket.

18. Shelly

Shelly

These are my last pair of hands I got lol

Attached Files:

19. monyc

monyc

shelly

That is right look, but its the last pair of hands you have. I will keep working on myside to see if I can come up with something different along that lines.

20. Shelly

Shelly

Your welcome