Built-in Project Management -Please!

Discussion in 'Wish list for future releases' started by DouglasJH, Oct 31, 2014.

1. DouglasJH

DouglasJH

The Logo Maker produces remarkable images so with such ease that it makes me want to think up projects just so I can play with it.

But . . .

I feel like I have to reinvent the wheel every time I want to find or sort out my design objects because there is no built-in project management in TLC.

I want to be able to define where a project will be stored when I initiate it, and I want to be able to create folders from the front end; in other words, I want to be able to control which folder I use as the default template folder in any instance, and I want to be able to create folders from the front end of TLC, just as I would in the OS file system. (Windows 7 in my case.)

This is a big issue for me, because it is really clunky to have to do external housekeeping for every project, just to keep track of my work.

Yes, I have read and tried the solutions suggested in this Forum; but good software like TLC should not require all this ingenuity and effort to manage its output.

gunsmoke likes this.
  2. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

:drink beer:
    I'll drink to that!

DouglasJH likes this.
  3. DouglasJH

DouglasJH

Still waiting for some action on this, Marc.