Bug report for version 6.6

Discussion in 'Announcements!' started by Mr Laughingbird, Apr 6, 2013.

1. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Hi everybody.

I've begun a small bug list for The Logo Creator version 6.6.
    If you're having troubles, check out this thread.

http://www.laughingbirdsoftware.com/forum/forums/the-logo-creator-v6-6-bug-reports.108/

• Currently, Mac OS Snow Leopard users are reporting issues (we're fixing this! Hang tight!) **This issue has been FIXED. View this thread:
    http://www.laughingbirdsoftware.com...6-known-bug-for-mac-snow-leopard-users.10692/

• There seems to be a problem with the "Shapes" elements. Removing this folder clears up some problems.

Check the list out - and add to it if you find something not listed.

KD-did likes this.
  2. Wicked

Wicked

Came to report the shapes elements but seems like you got that. Just in case though there is some unusual spacing and an disorganization look to the folder but that is probably the obvious. For me it also freezes up the software. Then Every time I try to click somewhere else to free up the freeze the screen gets more and more cloudy on every click. I can only explain it as how it looks by the screen tint changes when you open something in a light box. Sure you know about this also but thought since I clicked my way in this far I would make sure. Otherwise I'm using this on a regular bases with my sites.

3. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

I've tried running TLC 6.6 in compatibility mode (win7, winXP, win 3.0 (not really on that one) and my Win8 'puter doesn't like compatibility mode one bit! You can copy the shapes folder from earlier versions just fine: copy the old folder, and paste it in the logo elelments folder! BAM! it's that simple, and you have shapes!