1. New Software Notice alert!

The new Web Graphics Creator (version 4.0) will be out soon.

For now, version 3.0 is still active and works great on most Windows machines. It no longer runs on Macs using Lion or greater... (but the new version will fix this)

So hang in there! It's almost done!

"Bring Closer" using CTRL+9 not working

Discussion in 'Web Graphics Creator' started by Petrus Lee, Nov 24, 2006.

1. Petrus Lee

Petrus Lee

Hi, Marc,
    Not sure if I am doing it all wrong...but using WGC, I find that the "Bring Closer" effect using keys CTRL+9 do not work (nor do any of the CTRL+nn keys work!). Instead, I need to click on "Modify" and then click "Bring Closer" for the effect to function.

Is it a software problem or my error?

2. LogoJay

LogoJay

Thanks for the keyboard shortcuts. I tried CTRL+9 and it "brings closer" for me and also CTRL+8 is the opposite.

Jason

3. Petrus Lee

Petrus Lee

"Bring Closer" effect using keys CTRL+9 do not work

I am not sure under what circumstances the shortcut keys fails to work - I find that this remains inconsistent. If I reboot, startup WGC and use the shortcuts, they work fine, as you discovered. However, if I have moved some images around, made several changes to them (size, location, additions, etc), I then find the "move back" & "move forward" no longer works. Then I have to use the cursor selection, to click and select screen prompts, to "Move to Back...", etc.
    Let me know if you or anybody else comes across this strange behavior.

Thanks for all the help.