Blackknight Needs Help

Discussion in 'Raves and Rants' started by blackknight, Jul 14, 2005.

1. blackknight

blackknight

Hi guys, Ive been busy for awhile now and haven't had the time to work much on my designs lately. I've been switched to days at work.....my question.... I have been working on a web site, you know one of those free sites called web piston. I am nearly completed except for the pictures. Web Piston isn't allowing my logos to be loaded onto the page. Does anyone know about this? Should I change my logo files to another format under "export"
    This is the only thing holding me up. Please help, it would be appreciated.

P.S. Does anyone know of a free website builder on the net that they have had success with and had no problem loading TLC logo files, pictures, etc?
    Blackknight

2. HomeBiz

HomeBiz

Pictures

Hi blackkinght,

Your images should work as long as you export then to gif, jpg or png...

Enjoy
    HomeBiz

3. blackknight

blackknight

Thanks HomeBiz,
    Here is a question for you or anyone out there:
    All the logos I created are under "My Logos" in the TLC file and are jpg; how can I change all my logos over to png without having to tediously do each one seperate. Is this possible to make the conversion in one swoop. Thanks
    Blackknight

4. MasterDesign

MasterDesign

For use on a website you don't have to .jpg is a good format. If you want to convert to .png and not use a fancy editor, try this: In TLC, open new logo, import the .jpg into the design, adjust size and export as .png, .......should work, i think.
    :beer:
    MD

5. blackknight

blackknight

jpg is not working for some reason, neither is gif. PNG is working however but I cannot change the size to a thumbnail like I can a jpeg. Ican convert over to a png I know but can I do every logo at one time somehow. Instead of converting a couple hundred seperately which will take a ton of time I can't afford, I want to do them all with a click of the mouse if it is possible. Thanks guys and girls.
    Greg

6. KD-did

KD-did

Blackknight, here is a GREAT reiszer. It is free and extremely easy to use and has lots of options. Best is I have never seen any artifacts from resizing. It is called PIXresizer.

Download
    http://bluefive.pair.com/downloads.htm