1. New Software Notice alert!

The new Web Graphics Creator (version 4.0) will be out soon.

For now, version 3.0 is still active and works great on most Windows machines. It no longer runs on Macs using Lion or greater... (but the new version will fix this)

So hang in there! It's almost done!

Bit dissapointed really.....

Discussion in 'Web Graphics Creator' started by Bachelor22, May 7, 2007.

1. Bachelor22

Bachelor22

I have to say that I am thoroughly dissapointed. The software is tricky and I can't seem to intergrate it with my website, the actual owners or employees don't seem to know much either. The buttons are akward and limited. I still haven't tried the ebook cover creator, I only dread to think of it.
    On top of that..... My key code for photo objects is invalid and I can't join up.

Is there any refund policy?

2. Randy...

Randy... Guest

Sorry to hear about your misfortunes, but I don't think you're really giving it a chance. We are trying to help you on your flash button issue. See that post.

The software is designed for a target audience, maybe it doesn't work for you application(s). That doesn't mean it's not a good software, just not right for you. The simple fact, the buttons do work and templates are utilized. You'll find some that work for your needs and some that won't. There are other ways to create buttons that fit your needs, even as simple as using the art center function withing WGC and designing your own and using rollover functions on your site. There is also a gallery of successful ecovers here on the forum of people that have created some awesome looking stuff.

Instead of randomly placing negative comments, we encourage users to make enhancement suggestions that would make it better. Not all suggestions can be implemented, but at least they get on the table of our designers.

BTW - most MODS/ADMINS here are not owners or employees, but successful users of the Laughingbird products.

3. Bachelor22

Bachelor22

Sorry for seeming impatient.....
    But I feel that the sales copy was a slight more powerful than the software.
    But hey, I'm going to give it the chance as it was fairly cheap and I will consider creating buttons through the art centre.

Could you help me with the photo objects issue as my key is still invalid and it was a part of the deal????

4. Randy...

Randy... Guest

I would disagree with you. In fact, I would say that if users would give some time to learn the software instead of just writing it off after a short time period, they would see it's a pretty sweet software for the price point. I'd like to see a novice learn Photoshop......you'd be pulling your hair out, along with shelling out several hundred dollars.

Did you buy the software online?

5. Worlock

Worlock Guest

I just want to say..That statement couldnt be more true there...I have photoshop and to be honest about it..I hate it! Its hard to understand comprehend and use...Support isnt all that great either. I paid money for it just to have it installed on my computer to take up space on my hard drive.

ok i'll back out now :)

6. dgpwerx

dgpwerx

"Failure to hit the bull's eye is never the fault of the target.
    To improve your aim -- improve yourself."

- Gilbert Arland

7. Worlock

Worlock Guest

OOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooook