Billy...........

Discussion in 'FUN and Sharing Forum for Non-Creator stuff' started by wacki56, Aug 1, 2006.

1. wacki56

wacki56 Super Mod

Hello all,

I'm sending this update through the Forum because there are server problems on Billy's web site. I hope not too many people mind *wink*. We just got "the call" from Billy Dr.. The lesions on Billy's liver appears to be scarring. This could have been from all of his cancer treatment, including numerous blood transfusions causing an iron "overload". It is also associated with a very MILD case of hepatitis, which needs no medical treatments. The scarring will dissolve over time, and Billy should have no adverse complications. Billy will have some more tests done next week, as a follow up to the biopsy done last week. Yes.........................we are so very much relieved, and I hope each of you can sleep well tonight. I will update Billy's Page as soon as the server problems are fixed. Thank you all for your continued support, thought's, and Prayers.

Be Well,

Bill, Alicia, and Billy

2. Borpean

Borpean Staff Member

GOod to hear Bill. Well wishes keeping pouring in...

3. Chris

Chris Staff Member

All right that is GREAT news Bill. Remind Billy that the Titans will be ready for the Bucs this year. :)

4. cybrnetico

cybrnetico Staff Member

That good news Bill! What a sigh of relief!

5. KD-did

KD-did

I am so glad that you had posted the good news here in the forum. Both my husband and I on the brink of tears.

6. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Faith wins again :D
    SA-Weeeet