Best Screen Capture Program Hands Down

Discussion in 'Tutorials' started by richardwing, Jun 21, 2004.

1. richardwing

richardwing

I figured since this was the tutorials section I should share with you what I feel IMHO is the best screen capture program out.

Capture Wiz Pro

I think most will agree. Its packed full of features. Too many to describe here.

Take my word for it and check it out at their site and they offer a nice full demo.

Capture Wiz Pro

Richard Wing

2. Lats

Lats Staff Member

3. richardwing

richardwing

I like it much better. It has auto page scrolling capture, it captures dropdown menus. Its totally easy to use and great tutorials built in to the software.

As soon as you make the capture you have right away available to you how you want to deal with the capture, email save to hd or save to clipboard. It also keeps a history of all captures for easy retrieval.

Anyway. I love it.

Richard Wing

4. russgri

russgri

I am checking this out ....but I have found UltraSnap from www.mediachance.com to be a very good.
    They also have a vector drawing utility as well

5. Eddy Killops

Eddy Killops

I have used the screen capture in Paint Shop Pro for years.

You can capture the window, the screen or and area and it then opens into PSP.

Eddy

6. KD-did

KD-did

Thanks richardwing! I have to tell you I LOVE Capture Whiz. It so versitile.

7. sereniti

sereniti

This is great - thanks! I use Grab, a screen capture utility that comes with Mac OS X, but I didn't have anything for my PC. For you Mac users out there, if you haven't used Grab yet, give it a try!