Been Awhile - But Hello to Everyone!

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself!' started by Syrus XL, Mar 13, 2007.

1. Syrus XL

Syrus XL

Hi everyone,

I've been around these forums awhile, but never really introduced myself.

I've known Marc for a few years now, met him through my own website (Digital Port UK)- oneday he joined, and informed me he was into Macromedia Director. I've never used Director myself, I'm self-taught in design in graphics/3D animation and used a number of programs including Bryce 3D, Photoshop and Flash.

I spent over 3yrs, dedicating my time to learning Flash - I've only recently started to build my portfolio, all in flash of course!:) I'll list the companies I've worked for around the world. I'm now quite well known for my flash design work, and always receiving new clients every week. I design simple to advanced flash-based adverts, website enhancements and even full websites.

You can see a preview of my myspace profile (myspace security caused the buttons to fail on internal links), but it gives you an insight on what can be done in flash! :)

:image28:

2. Randy...

Randy... Guest

Hi Syrus,

I've noticed you helped in some instances when some had flash questions. It's nice to have some one with your knowledge to frequent the board. I personally know very little about it, but I know someone that does now. :image28:

3. Syrus XL

Syrus XL

Well, I was told to take up Flash many years ago by a college tutor, stupidly enough I looked at it 4 times, before actually looking into it further. I wouldn't say it's the easiest program to learn or just jump into creating amazing animations, but if you stick at it - it can be quite a good career.

Most of my early work started over at pnFlashGames.com - which has since gone commercial.

When I get some spare time I'll throw a few templates together for FAC 2.0.

:image07: