Banner/template intergration in FP 2003

Discussion in 'The Flash Ad Creator' started by gecko40, Oct 1, 2005.

1. gecko40

gecko40

Hello All,
    I use FP 2003 and am trying to place several 468X60 banners on 1 page to show prospective customers and don't really know where on my server to save the other folders. I can copy the banner when it opens in it's preview window and past it in a blank template and the flash file in the images folder with no problem.

Where do I put the rest of the files??

Thanks

2. badman3670

badman3670

i assume they are all named differently than the first so you should be able to put the rest of the files in the same folder as to follow the rule of encapusulation.
    hoped that helped you out

3. gecko40

gecko40

Thanks for the reply, I have different names to keep from overwriting each other, I just uploaded the files and everything is cool.

Thanks again

4. gecko40

gecko40

Okay,
    I thought things were good, banner plays but no pictures in ad. Here is what I did, maybe someone can see where I missed it. These 4 files are in the ads1 folder,
    1. ads1_assets
    2. background_image (this is for the viewing of new ad when finished)
    3. ads1_webpage (same as #2)
    4. ads1 flash

First I placed the ads1 flash on the page, played fine with pictures, uploaded the assets first to the images folder on the server, no pictures. Then uploaded everything to the same folder, same results.
    Then tried placing the entire ads1 folder in the public_html and even changed the path on the flash thats on the webpage to where the folder is and no pictures. What now??

Thanks

5. lmay56

lmay56

Put the files in your root directory, there isn't a path for the images directory, so it can't find your pictures or your text file.

6. jamirae

jamirae

ads_assets is a folder in your ads1 folder, right? your images should be in that folder.