Attempt to open a logo built by me and they wrong one loads!

Discussion in 'The Creator V 7 Bug Reports' started by Wayne Walker, Dec 30, 2014.

1. Wayne Walker

Wayne Walker

I have been dealing with this issue ever since I deleted some old logos. Ever since when I try to open a logo that I have built the one to the left by 1, 2, 3 spaces opens instead. For example I have 5 logos and they are named A, B, C, D and E. I click on "E" and either D, C or b will open. It is a crap shoot at best to figure out which one I need to click just to open the one I want. They, LB support, have been working on this to no avail. Does anyone here have any idea what to do?

2. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

PC or MAC? If PC, are you running as 'administrator' ?

I've never had this problem on a PC, with TLC.

However, I've seen similar problems with other programs that came down to the 'theme' that I had switched to on my PC. It seems that some 'themes' create very unique problems. Only thing I can think of is that if you are on a PC, have you modified the theme at all? If so, change to a 'default' theme and see if it helps.

If you have not modified the theme, then I'm still at a loss. I will let you know if anything comes to mind later.

PS. Actually, just thought of something. If you are using the latest version of TLC ( v6.8 ), then close TLC ... then rename your 'save' directory that is located in your documents folder. Then start TLC and create a new 'save' directory. Create a couple of new logos ( keep it simple ) and see if you have the same problem. Let me know ...